– The beginning was on the first of April 2019 in the city of Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the support of Her Highness Princess / Samira Bint Abdullah Al-Faisal and the experience of Princess Dr. Fahda Al-Faisal, and the general goal of the launch of the center was (the development of the social aspect among youth) through the balance between the psychological aspect and the aspect My body.
– We prepared a special program for the center, and the preparation was based on the literature of the educational, behavioral and psychological heritage, the program (Physical Psycho-physical Balance for the Development of Life Skills for Autism Spectrum Youth).
– The question that the program answers to is how to balance the lives of young people with autism spectrum between the psychological and the physical side, and the program had an answer to this question through three main areas:
1) Developing life skills.
2) Sensory mathematical movements.
3) Activate the science of therapeutic contact (reflexology – reflexology – massage).
The results during the first year were advanced in (various fields (behavioral – kinesthetic – perception – social) as evidenced by the standard approach.
Publication of scientific research:
The first research: (The effect of emotional intelligence on developing life skills for a group of young people on the autism spectrum)
Preparation d. Fahda Al-Faisal d. Muhammad Ali Yusef.
• The second research: (Sports movement activities and their impact on the psychological balance of a group of young people on the autism spectrum)
Preparation d. Fahda Al-Faisal d. Muhammad Ali Yusef
The Center relied on working with internationally accredited programs as a heritage reference and experiences that cannot be overlooked.
Program (Psychosomatic balance to develop life skills for a group of young people on the autism spectrum).